This key is used for server-side purchase verification. Obtaining the key is a bit tricky but you'll do it only once. You must be the owner of the project to proceed.
- Select API access.
- Click Link to connect your Play account to a Google Developer Project.
- Under the Service Accounts section click Create Service Account.
- Click the link to open Google API Console.
- Click Create Service Account.
- Enter the name of the service account.
- Set the role to Project Owner.
- Click Create Key and download JSON. This is the key you will upload to Adapty Dashboard, but you're not done yet;)
- Go back to Google Play Console (API Access) and click Grant Access on the service account that you've just created.
- Grant View app information, Financial Data, and Store Presence permissions and create the user. That's it, don't forget to upload JSON file to Adapty Dashboard.
- Optional. It takes at least 24 hours for changes to take effect but there's a hack. In Google Play Console, open Your App Dashboard -> Store Presence -> In-app Products. Change the description of any product, click Save. Everything should be working now, you can revert in-app changes. If not, make sure Google Play Android Developer API is enabled in Google Cloud Platform API Library.
Updated 5 months ago
Did this page help you?