Profiles is a CRM for your users. With Profiles you can:
- Find a user with any ID you have including email and phone number
- Explore the full payment path of a user including billing issues, grace periods, and other events
- Analyze users properties such as subscription state, total revenue/proceeds, last seen, and more
- Grant user a subscription
In a full table of subscribers, you can filter, sort, and find users. The state describes user state in terms of a subscription and can be:
- Subscribed. A user has an active subscription
- Active trial. A user has a subscription with an active trial period
- Auto renew off. A user turned off auto-renewal. Check events for more info
- Subscription cancelled. A user cancelled a subscription. Check events for more info
- Trial cancelled. A user cancelled a trial
- Never subscribed. A user has never subscribed, i.e. he's a freemium user
- Billing issue. A user is can't be charged
- Grace period. A user entered a grace period
You can group users into Segment to create Promo Campaigns, group analysis, and more.
You can send any properties that you want for the user.
By default Adapty set
- App User ID. Is a developer ID and can be any string
- Adapty ID. Internal ID of a user in Adapty
- Created at. Profile creation date
- Last seen
For a better understanding, your user we suggest sending at least your internal user ID or user email. This will help you to find a user.
After installing SDK, Adapty automatically collects user events from the payment queue and display them in a user profile.
You can see custom attributes that were set either from SDK or manually assign them to the user using the Add attribute button in the Attributes section on the profile page.
In a profile, you can find an active subscription. At any time you can prolong the user's subscription or grant lifetime access.
It's most useful for users without an active subscription so you can grant the individual user or a group of users premium features for some time.
Expires at must be a date in the future and ones set it can't be decreased
Updated about a month ago